Buster N Me

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Knitting Goals Contest

I was reading on Mom's (Wovenflame's) blog about a contest at the "Skeins Her Way" blog.... go check it out to enter! (awesome prizes!!!)
Basically, you have to list your summer knitting goals.
Oh yeah, and make sure if you enter the contest, let her know I sent you (I get an extra entry that way, hehe)
With Kaylen taking up most of my time, my knitting time has been reduced to a minimum, but I'm still determined to finish a few things this summer!

Tofutsies Socks
I have about 3" done on one sock so far... they feel sooo nice and airy that I would like to have them finished near the BEGINNING of the summer so I can wear them in the warmer weather.

Sundress for Kaylen from "Adorable Knits for Tots" by Zoe Mellor
Another project to have done at the beginning of summer... although I'm not sure it's going to fit her... it will probably be too big?

Ribbed Sweater for Kaylen
Now this one can be finished near the end of the summer because (hopefully) it will fit Kaylen when the cool fall weather hits.

Buy the Wool and get STARTED on a fair-isle sweater for Kaylen
I'm thinking of the Jenna Louise sweater from Philosophers Wool.
I've been really wanting to try fair-isle for a while now and I think a baby sweater is probably the best idea (less intimidating than a full-sized sweater!)

Hopefully I can get at least a couple of these goals completed this summer! :-)

1 Comments:

  • Sounds like the sundress should take top priority then. At least if you don't get the "summer" socks done there is always another summer. Can't say the same about Kaylen being small.

    By Blogger Marlene, at 2:58 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Click Here