Buster N Me

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Quick Post

Just a quick post to let everyone know that everything is fine. :-)
Haven't posted in a while, I know.
The baby's room is coming along nicely. My Dad has been over at my house every week patching, sanding, priming, and now painting. (second coat goes on this weekend) The colour is Beautiful! It's a really nice minty green. I think it's going to look awesome.
Anyway, here's a super-annoying glittery picture that i got the link to from Ej's blog. Enjoy! :-)

3 Comments:

  • You are one sick girl!!! Glad I could show you the finer things in life - LOL.

    By Blogger Ej, at 12:57 p.m.  

  • I am glad that everything with the baby is going well. Happy Thanksgiving!

    By Blogger midgeling, at 11:03 a.m.  

  • It's great to have family pitch in and help. We refinished alot of furniture for our daughter after college when she had a house before she got married. Its left us with great memories...we loved nothing better than to work on anything for her! Your mint green color sounds so pretty. I wondor how your spinning is doing. I've been busy with other things and company and its been several weeks since I had my drop spindle whirling. Its time soon....smile.

    By Blogger Maggie Ann, at 10:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Click Here