Buster N Me

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, November 26, 2006

A Little Snow?

Our first snowfall of the season began last night.
At 3 o'clock this afternoon our neighbourhood was unrecognizable beneath all the white stuff.
Here's a shot of our backyard.....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and out our front window.....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We've accumulated at LEAST a foot of snow so far....And it's STILL snowing.... a LOT.
Charlie seems to be enjoying all the snow... from INSIDE anyway.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Needless to say it has inspired thoughts of Christmas. :-)
I couldn't resist......up went the tree!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

8 Comments:

  • The snow has me thinking thoughts of Christmas too. I don't know if I'm ready to tackle the tree yet but perhaps tomorrow I could deep clean in preparation for a day of decorating. With the roads as they are going shopping is certainly out of the question.

    By Blogger Marlene, at 7:28 p.m.  

  • Pretty! I love snow. :)

    By Blogger noricum, at 8:30 p.m.  

  • UPDATE:

    9:30 pm..... the amount of snow piled up on the front railing had doubled!!!
    I don't think I'll be driving to work tomorrow. Our neighbours got stuck at the end of our driveway. Jer had to help push them out so they could get their car back home!

    By Blogger kristo, at 9:49 p.m.  

  • Okay,I am impressed that you have a tree up. We waited so long last year that a guy gave us our tree because he was closing up shop for the year, lol. I wish we would get that much snow up here once ina while!

    By Blogger midgeling, at 10:20 p.m.  

  • Lovely photos! My husband would put up the tree early, except for my kitty. We struggle to keep her out of the tree, every year trying a different idea. So, we wait untii the last minute to put up the tree. Charley is so sweet!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:37 a.m.  

  • Crikey, that's a lot of snow.
    I hang out every year here in the Uk for a bit of snow. Last year we only got a little bit on Boxing day. Being an Aussie it's an amazing phenomenon for me. I love it. As is a COLD Christmas.

    By Blogger JoeyJoJo, at 10:20 a.m.  

  • Great photos! Snow doesn't make me think of Christmas though, hehe, filling the swimming pool does though! But my Christmas tree went up in the weekend too!

    What kind of dog is Charlie, he is beautiful!

    By Blogger Mindy, at 2:22 p.m.  

  • Charlie is a very old White German Sheppard that we rescued from our local animal shelter almost 1 year ago. He's a sweetheart. :-)

    By Blogger kristo, at 2:50 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Click Here