Buster N Me

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Gifts from GREAT Grandma!

A few days ago I received a wonderful gift in the mail from my Grandma in Alberta. (Baby's GREAT Grandma!!!)
She sent this beautiful lacy pink set, as well as a minty green sweater and blanket.

This picture shows the colour pretty well but hides the amazing detail work....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

so I'm also posting This picture which is a little dark, but shows how much work went into making it!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

THANK YOU GRANDMA!!! :-D

2 Comments:

  • That is so pretty! My kids still have all thir great grandmas. Too bad none of them still knit, lol!

    By Blogger midgeling, at 11:40 a.m.  

  • I'm glad pregnancy seems to have a good effect on your blogging more often!! I vote for more photos of Charlie! His sweetness just shines through in his photos!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:13 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Click Here