Buster N Me

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

And the Verdict Is......

I wish I knew!!! I had my ultrasound today but the technician wouldn't tell me the sex of the baby... she said she knows and she will tell my doctor. ACK!!! The anticipation is driving me nuts!!!
The ultrasound itself was soooo cool! I had no idea we would be able to see the baby in such detail. It was so neat watching the little heart beat and seeing the little guy or girl (argh! why couldn't she just tell me!?!?) moving around in there. My husband and my Mom both got to come in and see it. It was super-cool for all of us.
Here's the first picture of our little one.... what a cutie already! :-)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And I didn't want the little one to feel left out of his/her first halloween..... so here he/she is all dressed up in a costume! haha. :-D

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

8 Comments:

  • Thanks for allowing me to tag along. We saw so much more during the ultrasound than the picture shows.

    My first fridge picture of a grandchild. ;-)

    By Blogger Marlene, at 7:37 p.m.  

  • That's so odd that the technicion wouldn't tell you the baby's gender. I've never heard of that before. When I was pregnant they asked me if I wanted to know & then showed me between his legs (even printed off a photo of that with a little arrow & the word "penis" written on it). But even so, ultrasounds are so amazing.

    Oh and congratulations. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:49 p.m.  

  • What a wonderful ultrasound picture...so clear. Your baby is beautiful!!! How exciting!

    By Blogger Maggie Ann, at 8:05 p.m.  

  • Great costume for the baby-on-the-way! Hope you find out the sex soon! :)

    By Blogger alison, at 6:14 a.m.  

  • Oh my goodness. I can't believe they wouldn't tell you!! I hope you get to see your doctor soon. What a great ultra sound picture. Your baby looks so healthy! Can't wait for the verdict.

    Selina

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:23 p.m.  

  • too cute! i never had an ultra sound, so i didn't get any advance notice. still, two boys and two girls isn't too bad. congrats!

    By Blogger dragon knitter, at 8:00 p.m.  

  • It's funny how the do things differently in different cities. At our ultrasound the other day the Doctor was saying that the level of communication between them and the patient is very different when you compare offices around the country. Ours told us EVERYTHING. Way more than the OB even knew....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:13 a.m.  

  • Any news yet, on the girl/Boy thang???

    By Blogger JoeyJoJo, at 1:13 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Click Here