Buster N Me

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Mouse Booties

Once again I must appologize for my long absence from blogging. I've been incredibly busy with work - and when I haven't been working, I 've been off hiking / camping. But enough with the excuses......
I just finished making some really cute mouse booties for my friend's baby shower. I found the pattern here: http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Prairie/7526/mouseboots.html

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'm also making a cool little "rugby jumper" from the LionBrand site. We'll see if I actually get it finished on time or not (the baby shower is only a couple weeks away) If not, I can always give it to her after. (her baby isn't actually due until August)

3 Comments:

  • OMG they are just so sweet. I admit to a little bit of bootie fear as I have major sock angst...but I have to get onto doing them sooner or later. I am just finishing a baby blanket for a friend and this might be a nice thing to go with blanket. I will go back and re-read pattern now.
    It helps of course to have such a talented teacher in your mom though I would imagine. Lucky girl.

    Say hi to Monkey.
    Suzanne

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:32 p.m.  

  • Well done Kris! Those are so cute.

    And Suzanne, she made those with no input whatsoever from me (her mom). In fact, this is the first time I have seen the pattern.

    By Blogger Marlene, at 6:25 p.m.  

  • The mouse booties are adorable! Knitting talents run in your family I see = )

    By Blogger Maggie Ann, at 4:28 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Click Here