Buster N Me

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Baby Rugby Romper

I did it!!! I finished knitting the gift for my friend's baby shower!!! A gift that took this much work deserved some pretty wrapping....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I know, I know, you all want to see what's INSIDE.....
Well..... here it is!!!!!! The adorable RUGBY ROMPER from Lionbrand.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Of course, Monkey had to try it on..... but I think it was a little bit too big (don't tell him though-he looks so happy)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 Comments:

  • That looks so lovely! It's great that you finished it in time. I hope your friend appreciates it!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:54 p.m.  

  • Fantastic Kris! That was no small feat. Your knitting skills are increasing in leaps and bounds.

    By Blogger Marlene, at 9:53 p.m.  

  • As always, the entry is worth the wait! The Rugby Romper looks absolutely perfect! Wonderful job!
    And, as always, my (20 yr. old) son will enjoy the new photo of Monkey.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:05 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Click Here